Terms & Conditions
This page states the terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) under which Pride Group, LLC, an Arizona Limited Liability Company d/b/a VendorJuJu.com (the “Company”) permits you to use this web site ("Web Site"). Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, do not use the Web Site. Company may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on you.
1. Use of Material.The Company authorizes you to view and download a single copy of the material on this web site ("Web Site") solely for your personal, noncommercial use. Special rules may apply to the use of certain software and other items that may be provided on the Web Site. Any such special rules are listed as legal notices on this Web Site and are incorporated into this Agreement by reference. The contents of this Web Site, such as text, graphics, images and other material ("Material"), are protected by copyright under both United States and foreign laws. Unauthorized use of the Material may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Material on any copy you make of the Material. You may not sell or modify the Material or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use of the Material on any other web site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. If you violate any of these Terms and Conditions, your permission to use the Material automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the Material. Company reserves the right to refuse this service to anyone for any reason.
2. Company's Liability. The Material may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Company makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Material or about the results to be obtained from using the Web Site and the Material. The use the Web Site and the Material is at your own risk. Changes are periodically made to the Web Site and may be made at any time. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEB SITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THIS WEB SITE AND ITS SERVER ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES AND OTHER HARMFUL GOODS. IF YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE OR THE MATERIAL RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS. THE WEB SITE AND MATERIAL ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. THE COMPANY AND ITS SUPPLIERS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND THE WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. COMPANY AND ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE MATERIAL, SERVICES, SOFTWARE TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS.
3. Disclaimer of Consequential Damages. IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED AT THIS SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE AND THE MATERIAL, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
4. Copyright and Trademark Notices. All contents of the Web Site are Copyright © 2016 Pride Group, LLC (d/b/a VendorJuJu.com) and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved. The “Vendor JuJu” logo is a trademark or registered trademark of the Company. Other product and company names mentioned on the Web Site may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
5. Links to Other Sites.The Web Site contains links to third party web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Company of the contents on such third-party web sites. The Company is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party web sites. If you decide to access linked third-party web sites, you do so at your own risk.
6. Limitation of Liability. Unless otherwise expressly agreed by the Company in a written agreement between you and the Company, the aggregate liability for Company to you for all claims arising from the use of the Materials (including software) is limited to an aggregate amount of $100.
7. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the Material (including software) or your breach of the terms of this Agreement. The Company shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit or proceeding.
8. Export Control. The United States controls the export of products and information. You agree to comply with such restrictions and not to export or re-export the Materials (including software) to countries or persons prohibited under the export control laws. By downloading the Materials (including software), you are agreeing that you are not in a country where such export is prohibited or are a person or entity to which such export is prohibited. You are responsible for compliance with the laws of your local jurisdiction regarding the import, export, or re-export of the Product.
9. User Information. The Company may use the information it obtains relating to you, including your IP address, name, mailing address, email address and use of the Web Site, for its internal business and marketing purposes only. We will not share or disclose the information to third parties for such purposes.
10. Refunds.The Company does not provide refunds for any reason and all sales are final.
11. General.This Web Site is based in the United States of America. The Company makes no claims the Materials are appropriate or may be downloaded outside of the United States. Access to the Materials (including software) may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Web Site from outside of the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. This Agreement is governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of Arizona, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of this Agreement shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. Except as expressly provided in a particular legal notice or material on particular Web pages, this Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between you and the Company with respect to the use of Web Site. Any changes to this Agreement must be made in writing, signed by an authorized representative of the Company.